[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Round Table`

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Jan 18 16:18:05 PST 2004

Hello, Wet Chirurgeons of Ansteorra!

This rain has pretty much soaked every corner around.

Meanwhile, a First Aid/CPR class was held at Round Table with EIGHT
students, two of whom are now new Apprentices.

Thanks are in order to:

Servita, Rosalia, Ainar, Caelin, for teaching and keeping the momentum
going in the First Aid class. And who was that new Apprentice who
managed the manikins all day??

Arkell and Genevieve who taught almost all day in classes like
Waterbearer 101, Waterbearer in Charge, Chirurgeon 101, CIC, Scenarios.

Gavin and Rurik who "observed" the First Aid class so they can join the
ranks of Instructors soon.

Raimond, who taught a marshalling class that was half Chirurgeons and
our odd sense of humor! And Gavin who suited up so we could tell him
every nit-picky thing that was wrong.

And last but not least, that poor Squire (Geoffrey?) who dragged his
entire kit of armor, sword and shield to Round Table and put it all on
TWICE, so a class of Chirurgeons and a First Aid class could take it
back off him!

Ah!  And one more:  Clarissa who hauled her TV/VCR for us to use.

And another:  Jehanne who made sure we had two whole classrooms to
ourselves all day long.

Yes, we are great!

Gratefully,

Gerita

DKC/Training

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)