[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Sothern Regional Stuff

Chris Lastovica chrisl at vvm.com
Mon Jan 19 12:40:15 PST 2004

Here is the list of events that I have from last quarter.  Let me know
if you worked any of these or if I missed any that you worked.

Thanks,
Gavin

October 2003
17-19 Heroes - Bjornsborg (San Antonio, TX) *PED*24-26 Samhain Stew -
Tempio (Temple,TX)                                              Gavin
Worked

November 2003
7-9 Bryn Gwlad Fall Event - Bryn Gwlad (Austin, TX)14-16
Warchieftan/Cavalier of the Bridge - Middleford (Killeen, TX)

December 2003
5-7 Ffynnon Gath Yule Revel - Ffynnon Gath (San Marcos, TX)