[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] RE: Round Table/Red Tape

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 11:59:26 PDT 2004

Ok.  I'm bringing The Box.  Those who need to refill kits, and Caley,
come find me.  Some of the stuff is aging and would be best added to
kits of active Chirurgeons so they don't 'time out'.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross