[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Where?

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun Jul 25 15:17:41 PDT 2004

MessageGerita, ya beat me to the punch in seeing who was making it out! <grin> Thank you for jogging my memory on how close Lughnasadh is! (working 6 days a week, 12 hour shifts, the last 9 weeks has had me in a mental time warp I think. ugh)

And yes... who all is planning on attending?

 Baroness Dana is Lughnasadh's Waterbearer in charge as well.

Magdalea