[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Lost at AAA

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 07:10:30 PDT 2004

Gavin has it. We found it right after you drove away. If you are at Roundtable we can get it to you then.  Also I need to get a receipt from you for the meds.
Arkell

anna lichorad <alichorad at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings everyone,

I misplaced a small blue bag at AAA. It was at chirugeon's point and it
held my OTC meds. The meds are not unit dose pachages so it's pretty
recognizable. If everyone could please check there stuff and see if went
home with you by accident i would appreciate it. Please reply to me
privately if found. Thanks again.

Isabelot de Forens
alichorad at hotmail.com