[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] FW: Emeritus badge

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jul 21 20:48:33 PDT 2004

  _____

From: chirurgeon at att.net [mailto:chirurgeon at att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:44 PM
To: Ansteorra; SCA-Chirurgeon at yahoogroups.com; Richard Threlkeld
Subject: Emeritus badge

I am most grateful for the transfer of heraldry, and am honored to accept
the badge transfer from Ansteorra.  It looks cool, and it makes sense to use
something already passed when it's similar to what had apparently been
discussed with some other Emeriti but had not yet been passed.

As of my last report that was done for the Jy BoD mtg, we had 10 Emeriti
scattered throughout the SCA.  I thought you'd all like to know, since that
came up for discussion not too long ago.

My thanks to Ansteorra and the Chirurgeonate for the badge transfer!

YIS,

Dame Eleanor, Chirurgeon General