[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Lost at AAA

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 08:39:19 PDT 2004

Isbelot, I didn't see your bag, but I have Tons of unit pkg Tylenol and
generic Advil and aspirin that needs to be used up - want some??

Anyone else??

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross