[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] RE: Challange to the Guilds

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jun 2 11:03:59 PDT 2004

Please remember if you bring gateraid or poweraid that we do not want red or clear versions. The red looks like blood if a fighter vomits soon after drinking it (I know blood that has been in the stomach for a short while looks like coffee grounds) and clear is mixed up with water.

Caelin on Andrede