[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] A Question of Supplies

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Jun 8 13:34:10 PDT 2004

Yes, my Lord, all these things exist.  The supply lists are handed out
in Chirurgeon 101, which I encourage everyone to take.  They are also
(in a slightly different incarnation) on the Known World Chirurgeon
website.  Currently, I'm working up a list of online suppliers to add to
the Apprentice Handbook (which is in final revision now).  It's nowhere
near complete, but . . .
Personally, I get supplies from Leonard's Safety - I like their chemical
icepacks, and service is quick.  Other Chirurgeons use different
companies - which is why we're compiling a list!

In Service,
Gerita
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon/Training

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross