[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] kit sources

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jun 9 06:51:09 PDT 2004

Mostly military surplus or pseudo military surplus stuff. The kits contain most of the stuff you need plus some stuff you should not have (I have found trac kits in some). I would put them a bit lower in quality than the standard providers on ebay and other web pages. They don't guarantee their stuff is still sterile or even clean, but it probably is. The certified providers have to ensure their stuff was good and still is (expiration dates et al).

Caelin on Andrede