[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Challange to the Guilds

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Wed Jun 16 08:12:08 PDT 2004

This is an awsome challenge! But I have one (personal) small problem... can I send my item(s) by proxy so that it is there by the Friday night 1800 deadline since I will not be able to arrive at Argent until approx 1000 Saturday morning (I have to work Friday night, oh the inhumanity of mundane work!)?

Magdalea Mac an Ghabhann
Journeyman Chirurgeon

    As KC,

    I would like to challenge, only to those who can afford it, in the Chirurgeonate/WB Guild.
    It is to see if you can outdo my Haus in helping out the WBs at AAA.

    Each member of my Haus is going to bring 2 of the below listed items which will or should total 20 items (we will have 10 members at AAA).

    If every member of the Chirurgeonate/WB Guilds that can, bring just one of the below items, ya'll should be able to beat my Haus. Now one catch is that no more then two items per Chirurgeon/WB will count.

    If by Friday night at 1800 hours ( 6p for those who can not tell time) the Chirurgeonate/WB Guild has doubled what my Haus brings, my Haus will serve feast to the Guilds at the AAA Feast & make breakfast for the Guilds on Sunday morning.
    If by some miracle my Haus total is beaten by 4 times (IE if we bring 20 & ya'll get 80), Males in my Haus will wear dresses while serving the breakfast on Sunday morning.

    Items to bring:

    2 lbs Bananas
    Box of Strawberries (1lb)
    Bag of Apples (3lbs)
    Bag of Oranges (3lbs)
    Bag of Mixed Fruit (3lbs)
    Can of Gatorade, Powerade or even a generic brand (enough to make 3 gals)
    Jar of Pickles (16oz or better)
    Can of Mixed Nuts (12oz or better)

    In Service always, to the
    Chirurgeonate, Kingdom, & the Dream,