[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] AAA notices

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 09:16:32 PDT 2004

As Kingdom Chirurgeon I would Like to repeat some of the announcements for AAA dealing with the Chirurgeonate & WB Guild.

1st I would like to remind people that they is going to be achirurgeon camp next to chirurgeon point. Contact lord Gavin at chrisl at vvm.com with size of tent and # of people.
.
2nd I would like to challenge, only to those who can afford it, in the Chirurgeonate/WB Guild.
It is to see if you can outdo my Haus in helping out the WBs at AAA.

Each member of my Haus is going to bring 2 of the below listed items which will or should total 28 items (we have 14 haus members).

If every member of the Chirurgeonate/WB Guilds that can, bring just one of the below items, ya'll should be able to beat my Haus. Now one catch is that no more then two items per Chirurgeon/WB will count.

If by Friday night at 1800 hours ( 6p for those who can not tell time) the Chirurgeonate/WB Guild has doubled what my Haus brings, my Haus will serve feast to the Guilds at the AAA Feast & make breakfast for the Guilds on Sunday morning.
If by some miracle my Haus total is beaten by 4 times (IE if we bring 20 & ya'll get 80), Males in my Haus will wear dresses while serving the breakfast on Sunday morning.

Items to bring:

2 lbs Bananas
Box of Strawberries (1lb)
Bag of Apples (3lbs)
Bag of Oranges (3lbs)
Bag of Mixed Fruit (3lbs)
Can of Gatorade, Powerade or even a generic brand (enough to make 3 gals, lg can that makes more can count as 2 items)
Jar of Pickles (16oz or better, gal size counts as 2 items)
Can of Mixed Nuts (12oz or better, 64 oz can counts as 3 items, 48 oz counts as 2 items)

3rd thing please remember

              A "Knight Free" Night Tourney
Unto all Unbelted (sorry no Knights allowed this time) Chivalric Fighters
We of the Chirurgeonate & Water-Bearers Guild of the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra are holding our 1st Chirurgeon & Water-Bearers Champion List at our Kingdom's glorious Argent Anniversary on the evening of Thursday the 8th of July A.S. XXVIII (2004).

It is to be a torch light tourney starting at 9pm.
Rules are as follows:
1) Unbelted (no Knights)
2) Single elimination
3) Shield + any weapon other than swords (no swords)
4) Fighters must be sponsored by a chirurgeon or water-bearer & have a favor from that chirurgeon or water-bearer.
5) The sponsoring chirurgeon or water-bearer must pay an entry fee for the fighter in the form of one item of largess to the list mistress.
6)one fighter per chirurgeon or water-bearer (and no you can not sponsor two fighters if you are both a chirurgeon & water-bearer).
7) Sponsoring chirurgeon or water-bearer need not be present for their fighter to enter. the chirurgeon or water-bearer just needs to send a letter of sponsorship along with the favor & entry fee to the event.

So fighter start looking for a sponsor and chirurgeons & water-bearers start looking for a fighter to sponsor!! And lets have a good time!

and lastly

Are you are a warranted chirurgeon or waterbearer? Then we need you help!!!!
We have need of you to volunteer for shifts at the event. You can go to http://argent.ansteorra.org/chirurgeon.php and at the bottom click on  Chirurgeon Schedule and then click on any shift that says open and you have now volunteered yourself. For waterbearing email our KWB, Lady Genevieve del Gamba at ladydds at centex.net                   With the large amount of martial arts & the # of people expected to attend (and in July in Ansteorra), we need all the help we can get.  Even one shift or battle/list makes a difference. So volunteer!

Also needed are 2 liter soda bottles, gatorade, oranges, & pickles. Whatever you can donate will be most welcome!

In Service always, to the
Chirurgeonate, Kingdom, & the Dream,

Herr Arkell vom Cophus
Kingdom Chirurgeon