[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Shift leaders needed

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 15:54:13 PST 2004

--- Sue Delk <ladydds at centex.net> wrote:
> Greetings!
> I received a missive from Lady Finna, Waterbearer coordinator for Gulf War.  She is short of
> shift leaders from Ansteorra!! Let's close the gap in volunteers for this area.
> >      Please contact her at ladyfinna at numail.org if you can help.  Thank you!!
> > In service,
> Lady Genevieve del Gamba
> Kingdom Waterbearer

Yeah, what she said!
I would also remind everyone going to the war and packing up the next few days,
to add a few items to your shopping/packing list to donate to the Waterbearer efforts:

Gatorade-powdered, oranges, Pickles-dill/sour, and two-liter soda bottles (rinsed out).

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade