[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Who's Where?

Chris Lastovica chrisl at vvm.com
Mon Mar 29 14:46:41 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-chirurgeon-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-chirurgeon-bounces at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Rosalia
di Bellavita
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 4:25 PM
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra Chirurgeon discussions
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Who's Where?

Now that we are looking at whom will be where for how many cookies.  I
thought I would add my 2 cents.  I will just show up where ever I end
up.
See you all there!

Rosalia

April 2-4 North Sea Raids (Caley)(Gavin)
April 9-11 Elfsea Spring Fair (Gerita) + Caelin (Rosalia)
April 16-18 Stargate Baronial (Caley) + possibly Caelin and Gavin
April 23-25 Guardian Dragonsfire Tor (Rosalia)
April 30-2 Crown tournment (Caley and maybe Gerita) + Caelin possibly
Gavin
May 7-9 Loch Sollier Baronial
          Lindenwood Cattle Wars (Gerita, Anne, Bren'nain)
May 28-31 Steppes Warlord  (Caley, Gerita, Anne, Bren'nain,
Caelin,Arkell)
(Rosalia) (Gavin)
June 11-13 Winter Colligium (Caley) + Caelin
June 25-27 Academy of the bow (Caley) (Gavin)
July 9-11 AAA (Caley, Gerita, Arkell, Caelin,) (Gavin)