[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Thermometers

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 13 06:36:14 PDT 2004

Hey Sweety, Count me in ...the only thermometers I've found were the ones that you just chande platic wrap over the tip....so if there's something better and EASIER...I'm for it ...I love being part of this group ,because everyone care and that helps all of us ...take care ...LoL...Kandyce

Lancaster Community <lancastercommunity at sbcglobal.net> wrote:FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000;Gerita,

I would like to go in on them.

Annalies