[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Re: [sca-bead] beaded crochet ropes

Lady Isabel Burnet (Bel) isabellablkmoor at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 07:30:37 PST 2004

I would like to hear more of this please.

Bel

Karla <witheapfionn at yahoo.ca> wrote:

My latest bead obsession is making beaded crochet ropes from size six
and eight seed beads.  I was wondering if anyone knows if these would
pass for period trim at the edge of sleeves, etc.  They just look like
rope.  Pictures are all over the web, including on the Bead and Button
site archives.  Is anyone has any ideas, please post, even if it is to
say that they are completely not-period.  So far, I have only been
making bracelets, but when I started my first one I thought it would
make a great weighted trim.

Members: 108

Category: Top : Arts : Crafts : Jewelry : Beads

Addresses:
Post message:      sca-bead at egroups.com
Subscribe:       sca-bead-subscribe at egroups.com
URL to groups page:      http://www.egroups.com/group/sca-bead

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Household:  House Storm     Clan Marshinfayne

Listmistress: Sinister Agra

Do What Thy Wilt, Save Harm None, Except In Thy Defense It Be. "And if it hurt none, then let it be.....or turn your head so you won't see........"

I'm going WHERE and WHY am I in a HANDBASKET???