[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Fwd: question

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 08:52:51 PDT 2004

Enjoy this ? asked of me as todays fun challange.

Arkell

Hope this is o.k. to put it this way ...If you think it needs changing ...please do so...                 You have a young man ,age ,around 15 yrs.old ,and he ask you for a comdom. Do you give to him or not ? Do you talk to him about "why" he wants it..How are we as Chirurgeon to handal this ? This is after all a minor.

It's nice to be important..but....It's more important to be nice...