[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Fwd: question

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Oct 6 11:26:51 PDT 2004

If he asks, you GIVE him one!!  Better he's having sex without parental
permission than the father of an unwanted brat, or the recipient of a
'gift' like HIV.  I'm a parent of both male and female offspring, and
this is the way I'd want my kids handled.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross