[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Ansteorran Chirurgeon list subscribed to SCABead

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Sat Oct 9 10:16:52 PDT 2004

Rosalia,
I not only have a problem with it, I find the message that told us that the moderator of the bead list approving our membership almost too sad to be funny.
It had to be a deliberate sending, but hopefully not one of us. Maybe just a prank, but one that has gone too far.
I am hoping that we do not have to wait until the standard list notice in order to discover our password so that we can unsubscribe.

Crandall