[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] RE: RE: GW Class book

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Oct 19 05:44:16 PDT 2004

Thanks for offering, Caley - I'll take you up on that!!  I'm trying to
get enough people to not stick anyone with more than one day (half a
day?) of teaching this Gulf War.  I know we all want to get to
'ringside' for battles and such, too.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross