[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Re: Fwd: Service points at Three Kings

Eithne the Healer eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 20:14:44 PDT 2004

My Lady,
I am unable to tell you what king at this time as my House has a mission placed upon them by a cetain peer & the fighting leaders will be informed on Saturday morning. I like your idea though.
Lady Eithne

Elisabeth Of Pendarvis <ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Eithne that ROCKS! So as a coalition group, we could possibly raise ALOT of points for a certain king of our choice. Can I ask from the chirugeon group who is going and maybe who do we want to back?
Elisabeth of Pendarvis

Eithne the Healer <eithnethehealer at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:08:48 -0700 (PDT)