[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Fwd: question

Lancaster Community lancastercommunity at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 6 11:33:02 PDT 2004

I would think that if a young person of fifteen had worked up the nerve to ask you for a condom, then they were pretty determined to have sex.  I being the parent of teenage boys and girl, would far rather, if they were that determined to have sex, that it be safe sex than to do it without any protection at all.  I know too many people who have children that have HIV or full blown AIDS.  I think that I would much rather give them the condom, and not worry as much about whether I or anyone else agrees with the idea of their having sex, as they are going to do it, regardless.

Annalies

richard hall <arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com> wrote:
Enjoy this ? asked of me as todays fun challange.

Arkell

Hope this is o.k. to put it this way ...If you think it needs changing ...please do so...                 You have a young man ,age ,around 15 yrs.old ,and he ask you for a comdom. Do you give to him or not ? Do you talk to him about "why" he wants it..How are we as Chirurgeon to handal this ? This is after all a minor.

It's nice to be important..but....It's more important to be nice...