[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Class Schedule

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 06:47:31 PDT 2004

Do not forget what is planned for La Marche Savage by Lady Godise & Lady Caley for
21 NOV 04 (a Sunday I believe)

Gerita/Carolle Cox <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:
Will the Regional Chirurgeons please contact me directly.  I am preparing to set the schedule for training after January 1 2005.  This is your big chance to check the cert dates of Chirurgeons in your area and request training in time for them to not lapse.  I'll take your suggestions and work with the Service Center to make a schedule that allows for everyone's needs (including our fledgling instructors) without killing anyone from too much at once.

Please - everyone check the website and get signed up for classes.  In 2005, I really WILL CANCEL all classes that don't make minimum student numbers.  Bringing three instructors and a truckload of gear to a class of one student is wasteful in resources (including gasoline and the patience of those providing crash space) and exhausting to instructors.

In Service,
Gerita del Mare

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)