[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Brag ,... um, sharing

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Oct 12 12:08:05 PDT 2004

I found out a few days before.  Lisa was not told.  I told her to bring
'suitable court garb' since the event was actually a demo for a Celtic
Fest and there might be 'outsiders' there.  I told her two friends, so
they'd come, but didn't think there was enough notice to drag the Haus
to Bedford, Texas in the rain.

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross