[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Class Schedule

Medicfem at aol.com Medicfem at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 00:09:41 PDT 2004

This is the same weekend as Autumn Melees.... I know where I will be.

Also you picked to go to Mississippi on a horrible weekend.
I could do ACLS or 3 kings that weekend... but instead 13 hour drive up and 13 hour back in possible cold temperature camping? In who's car? and who is paying for gas?
Must it be this weekend? Couldn't this wait til the spring?

I need to do ACLS... if Gavin and I are going to ever live in the same town. I let mine expire in Sept. now I gotta take the whole class again.

Caley