[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Re: shadowlands

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 10:53:24 PDT 2005

Anyone who can help this weekend, please email Isabelot at alichorad at hotmail.com

1st lets get your certs up to date. Do not make me have to come up there and slap you to get your mind right.

2nd, I am sorry that I will not be there due to commitments with the ARC in SA for Fiesta.
That being said I am going to ask our Southren Regional and Central Regional if they can help this week by calling or emailing some of the chirurgeon's in the region and see if any will be there.

And I happen to know of at least 3 Chirurgeons who should (1 for sure as I have already talked to him last week about something else) be there as they are also Pelicans and there is a circle. They are Rosalia di Bellavita (mmm...practicely like chicken....), Xene Theriane, Galen of Ockham (he will be there last i talked to him last week).

If our Southren Regional will contact them, I bet he can get at least one to help you out. They are birds after all and are slave labor..mm I mean ahh, ones who love service and helping out.

Arkell

anna lichorad <alichorad at hotmail.com> wrote:
Help! I had a serious case of helium hand and I'm helping with feast, royal
luncheon and entourage at the shadowlands event. As far as I can figure no
chirugeon will be there and I double checked my card and my CPR is expired
despite what the database says. Know anyone coming?? My kit will be
available for use and there will be pavilion and tables available to set a
point.

Isabelot

http://mail.yahoo.com