[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Re: shadowlands

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 10:32:24 PDT 2005

THANKS.
ARKELL

Cindy Mills <cymills at scabrewer.com> wrote:
I will be there to help this weekend but will be mostly
involved with the Archery group.

Lady Cynthia

Isabelot at alichorad at hotmail.com

> 1st lets get your certs up to date. Do not make me
have to come up there and slap you to get your mind
right.

> 2nd, I am sorry that I will not be there due to
commitments with the ARC in SA for Fiesta.
> That being said I am going to ask our Southren
Regional and Central Regional if they can help this week
by calling or emailing some of the chirurgeon's in the
region and see if any will be there.

> And I happen to know of at least 3 Chirurgeons who
should (1 for sure as I have already talked to him last
week about something else) be there as they are also
Pelicans and there is a circle. They are Rosalia di
Bellavita (mmm...practicely like chicken....), Xene
Theriane, Galen of Ockham (he will be there last i
talked to him last week).

> If our Southren Regional will contact them, I bet he
can get at least one to help you out. They are birds
after all and are slave labor..mm I mean ahh, ones who
love service and helping out.

> Arkell
>
> anna lichorad wrote:
> Help! I had a serious case of helium hand and I'm
helping with feast, royal
> luncheon and entourage at the shadowlands event. As
far as I can figure no
> chirugeon will be there and I double checked my card
and my CPR is expired
> despite what the database says. Know anyone coming??
My kit will be
> available for use and there will be pavilion and
tables available to set a
> point.
>
> Isabelot

protection around

email Isabelot at href="mailto:alichorad at hotmail.com">alichorad at hotmail.com

> 1st lets get your certs up to date. Do not make
me have to come up there and slap you to get your mind
right.

> 2nd, I am sorry that I will not be there due to
commitments with the ARC in SA for Fiesta.

> That being said I am going to ask our Southren
Regional and Central Regional if they can help this week
by calling or emailing some of the chirurgeon's in the
region and see if any will be there.

> And I happen to know of at least 3 Chirurgeons
who should (1 for sure as I have already talked to him
last week about something else) be there as they are
also Pelicans and there is a
circle. They are href="https://www.chirurgeon.net/perl/Chirurgeon.pm?
chirurgeon_id=77">Rosalia di
Bellavita (mmm...practicely like
chicken....), href="https://www.chirurgeon.net/perl/Chirurgeon.pm?
chirurgeon_id=6">Xene
Theriane, href="https://www.chirurgeon.net/perl/Chirurgeon.pm?
chirurgeon_id=78">Galen of
Ockham (he will be there last i talked
to him last week).

> If our Southren Regional will
contact them, I bet he can get at least one to help you
out. They are birds after all and are slave labor..mm I
mean ahh, ones who love service and
helping out.

> Arkell

anna lichorad
<alichorad at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Help!
I had a serious case of helium hand and I'm helping with
feast, royal
luncheon and entourage at the
shadowlands event. As far as I can figure no

chirugeon will be there and I double checked my card
and my CPR is expired
despite what the database
says. Know anyone coming?? My kit will be
available
for use and there will be pavilion and tables available
to set a

point.

Isabelot

___