[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Hello...

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Aug 4 12:33:53 PDT 2005

The Kingdom Chirurgeon needs to see what documentation they have and he can rule on how it matches up to our requirements. If he is not sure, then he will consult with the Chirurgeon General since she has the ultimate authority. We have looked at a couple of these before and they credited those people with first aid certs and required them to get current CPR certs, but it is on a case by case basis.

They would have to fill out an application, then become an Apprentice to learn how the Chirurgeons work in the SCA.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede