[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Twelfth Night

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Dec 18 14:24:00 PST 2005

Hmmm.  More fodder for the event booklet, methinks......

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is
a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross