[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] FW: First Aid/CPR Class

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 14:22:12 PST 2005

Yes but Ainar is an instructor and can do one on one recerts if u ask him nicly.

Arkell

Amanda Wallace <dragontamerbrat at gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, but it's in Texas, and I'm heading to Wichita! One of these days...

Amanda

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:36:51 -0600, Gerita/Carolle Cox
wrote:

> Greetings, Ansteorra!
>
> Here is another reason to attend Round Table this month: A First
> Aid/AED/CPR class is offered by the Chirurgeonate. The cost is very
> reasonable, too! Please sign up on www.chirurgeon.net (or go through the
> Ansteorran website to Regnum, Chirurgeon, training). Comfortable clothing
> is a Must, as we will be on the floor a whole lot!
>
> Ever in Service,
> Gerita del Mare
> Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon/Training
>
> DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
> http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
> www.japanesechinrescue.org
>

> The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost. They are added
> to the ages of other women. -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not
all see the same light, but we all see the same flame.