[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Twelfth Night

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 05:49:40 PST 2005

Hello, all,

I believe I have now completed the Twelfth Night report on the website.
If you were involved in that event, please add anything you did (I
personally had one request for aspirin, and that was IT!!).

In service,
Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
<http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)