[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] FW: First Aid/CPR Class

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 06:12:10 PST 2005

It would be much easier if it was actually in the region, tho...ie, I
can't travel too much, unless someone is willing to cart me along. We
only have one vehicle. If class is up here (when I'm NOT doing
something -- ie, autocratting, feastocratting, or MOC-deputying at an
event), I can generally work out a day trip.

Amanda