[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] FW: First Aid/CPR Class

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jan 13 11:50:49 PST 2005

If he wants to issue ASHI cards (and he is an ASHI instructor under my training center), he must teach the ASHI courses and use their materials. The dummies can be from any group, but the ASHI store set is inexpensive compared to Annies and such: 5 adult/child dummies and 2 infants for about $400. There is a maximum number of students per dummy. Contact me if you need specifics about the approved courseware, equipment, or classroom setup.

Caelin
mka: Richard Threkeld
Software Innovation (an ASHI Training Center)