[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Birthday Reports

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Jul 8 14:01:25 PDT 2005

Greetings, Chirurgeons of Ansteorra,

This twelvemonth, only four or five reports have been received.  Please
let me explain the need for these reports.

Each of you is a warranted Chirurgeon, and therefore an Officer-at-Large
in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  One of the absolutely non-negotiable
things required of an Officer of any level is an annual report,
detailing what his/her activities have been in the past twelvemonth.
Officers have been removed for skipping this report!

In addition, this report is then added to the Kingdom Chirurgeon's
quarterly and annual reports, and gives a clearer picture of what is
happening 'down here in the trenches' for our Royals and Kingdom
Seneschal to see.  Obviously, making this clarity as sharp as humanly
possible is urgently important.  It also requires the assistance of each
and every warranted Chirurgeon in Ansteorra to make it as true-to-life
as possible.

Apprentices, you're not getting out of this, either!!  Although you are
not yet warranted, and indeed may not be on this year's birthday, you
will be shortly.  Filing Birthday Reports (hopefully only one) in a
timely fashion, from the viewpoint of an Apprentice, cannot be harmful.

They're easy to do - you have but to dial up your own page on the
Chirurgeonate Website, and see for yourself the events you have worked
at.  Additional information can come from your own diary: did you help
with a class?  Do a special task for the Chirurgeonate? Get to
participate in a huge war practice where Chirurgeons were included? Go
out of Region or Kingdom and learn something neat? heck, attend one of
our own classes and learn something neat?  All of this is good to
include.  Those who read these reports and help guide the future of the
Ansteorran Chirurgeonate really do need this input.

Folks, we really NEED you to mark your calendar now, and file that
Birthday report when it comes due!!

In humble service,
Gerita
DK/Admin

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
<http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)