[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Fwd: RE: Fwd: [Chirurgeonate-Ansteorra] Digest Num...

Medicfem at aol.com Medicfem at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 14:09:35 PST 2005

Greetings I am Caley of Lancashire,

I pleasure helping both members of Loch Rudah. I happy to see both are  doing
better from our efforts. I , as well as, all chirurgeons are here to  serve.
I am not a very good scribe, seamstress, or herald. Being a Lic. Paramedic
is something I know how to do. I am glad I was able to serve.

Thank you for the kind words and keeping us updated.

In Service,

Lady Caley of  Lancashire
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon - Training  division
Shire of Seawinds Motto "Acta non  Verba" Actions Not Words

Penny Engelking
9 Year Lic.  Paramedic
Driscoll Children's Hospital Flight  Medic
ACLS, BTLS, NRP,  PALS
CPR/FA instructor