[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Thank You

Aingeal Mac Clan_mac at charter.net
Mon Mar 28 07:33:08 PST 2005

Greetings,

Words can not express how grateful I am to all of those who help save my husband's life. I want each and every chirurgeon to know that I appreciate the care and concern you had for me and my family, from the direct care of my husband to the offers of assistance after we had left site.  He is now at home resting peacefully waiting to start rehab.  If you are curious I did get the pictures of his heart before and after the stent in digital.  If you would like them please email me and I will send them to you.  Please know that I am eternally grateful to the Chirurgeons at Gulf War.

Thanks,
Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann