[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Thank You

Lancaster Community lancastercommunity at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 28 08:47:52 PST 2005

Aingeal,

I and I am sure, all of the other Chirurgeons of Gulf War, are so very pleased to hear that your husband is recovering.  We were extremely happy to be able to help out in what was a very serious situation.  We are more happy than you can possibly imagine to know that he is pulling threw this ordeal.  We hope more than anything that we will see all of you at Gulf War again next year, although if possible, not under quite such severe circumstances.  Please send our continued good wishes to your husband for his continued improvement and full recovery.  My prayers go with you.

Annalies Pferdehirt

Aingeal Mac <Clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:
Greetings,

Words can not express how grateful I am to all of those who help save my husband's life. I want each and every chirurgeon to know that I appreciate the care and concern you had for me and my family, from the direct care of my husband to the offers of assistance after we had left site.  He is now at home resting peacefully waiting to start rehab.  If you are curious I did get the pictures of his heart before and after the stent in digital.  If you would like them please email me and I will send them to you.  Please know that I am eternally grateful to the Chirurgeons at Gulf War.

Thanks,
Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann