[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Blood Pressure Cuff

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Mar 28 10:52:57 PST 2005

Yell, and we'll go shopping together.  You can get them for $15 to
$wayovermyhead.  Settle on the amount you can afford, then get the best
possible equipment for that money.  ALL of them have rubber air
bladders, and eventually those bladders break down.  You also mentioned
in class that you didn't like the one with the D-ring to close it.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
<http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross