[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Re: [AnsteorraWB] List of those needing thanks

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Mar 31 06:49:31 PST 2005

Yeeps!!  Will change that immediately!

Arkell - see why I want the forms changed??

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
<http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross