[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Steppes Warlord

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue May 3 12:29:47 PDT 2005

The V-Scribe of The Steppes, Matt, is doing the event website.  I'll ask
him if that can be worked out.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
<http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross