[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] general stuff for Regionals and Deputies (Chirurgeon & WB)

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 09:21:31 PST 2005

Ok,
I need updated on ongoing stuff.
 Training- upcoming locked in (who is teaching when & where), & what is still in planning
 Admin & Vital Scribe- When is the new revisions going online and oout on an email to our
 chirurgeons; also alot of peoples warant cards are coming due 17 JAN 06 and r u ready to
 handle this? Also update on new forms and letting the chirurgeons know where to find them.
 i.e. report form, tx forms ect...
 KWB- Your updated Charter & I am still owed an inventory of what groups have deicated WB
 stuff and who borrows from the kitchens of there group and who has a hard time getting stuff
 Regionals Both Chirurgeons and WBs- I need update on the apprentices in your regions,
 so we can decide who is ready for advancement. I also need to know who has branch
 chirurgeons or WBs and for youz guyz to contact those branch chirurgeons and make them
 aware of the new quarterly instead of monthly reporting due by them.

 Suspense Date-Dur to me by 1 DEC 05

In Service always, to the
Chirurgeonate, Kingdom, & the Dream,

Herr Arkell vom Cophus