[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] RE: Bordermarch Autumn Melees - Need CIC Please

Penny E medicfem at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 16:43:12 PST 2005

Lord Phocas,

Please inform your new Scadian EMT to bring a copy of her certs and CPR card. I will make sure Lady Greta gets a copy. We can get her some apprentice chirurgeon time if she is interested.

Tell her to come see me,

Lady Caley of Lancashire
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon - Training

Phocas of Bordermarch <phocas at bordermarch.org> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Thank you Cindy and Herr Arkell!!!!

Cindy, ask when you check in at Gate where to find me (The Event Steward), we’ll have a pavilion set up near Water bearing and Herald’s Point  - Along side the safety zone near the castle.

Can someone tell me more about the training class?  Is this just the CPR class that Lady Caley is teaching or something more? ( We have a new member of our Barony that is an EMT, and interested in becoming another Chirurgeon for Bordermarch- this will be her first event)

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.

Lord Phocas

Bordermarch Autumn Melees Event Steward

         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!