[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] New chirurgeon statement

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 11:37:07 PST 2005

Certainly.
And make sure if you re-write or add anything, that it is truely made politically incorrect. And long. For if it is complicated enough the  BOD will discuss it to death and re-write it enough times and then approve it. For that will keep them out of our hair.
Meanwhile we will save lives, and keep people healthy and safe.

Crandall, Wanna Be and Ol' Bag crying,

"Fleam, Fleam, where fore art though Fleam?
Deny thy BOD and refuse thy name
Or it thou wilt not be, be but sworn in court,
And we'll no longer be a Chirurgeonate."

XRuadhCaillagh at aol.com wrote:
May I print and use that??  Seems to me that this is getting a little excessive.  We already know that if we use our professional license, it's at our own risk.  And, as far as the titles go, most people outside the Chirurgeonate don't know who is who.  All they see is the red baldric, not the color of the "racing stripes" (as someone else so eloquently called them.  I, personally, am going to do my darnest for anyone that requires assistance from me.
YIS
Fionn, a wanna-be wanna-be
(applied for appretiseship)