[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Fwd: Re: [KC] Fwd: Please post to the chirurgeon's list

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 11:37:29 PST 2005

To everybody. I only posted this as the BOD said too.
We are still "talking" to the BOD, no offical policy has been sent by the SCG to adddress any of this. This is just to let youz guyz know that we are fighting this tooth and nail.
And I really have no good answers at this time.
The BOD did this all on their own. They did not talk to the SCG or KCs over this. So we had no input and have no answers yet.

Arkell

Lancaster Community <lcai_lcai at yahoo.com> wrote:
Master Chirurgeon Arkell vom Cophus:

Is all this meaning that the only thing that we can
have in our kits are wipes, bandages, splints, guaze
and tape? Are they truly asking us to have and do
nothing that could save a life in a life threatening
situation? How about blood pressure cuffs,
stethascopes and thermometers, can we use these items?
Are we even going to have a Chirurgeonate anymore?

Everyone has been working so hard to make the
Chirurgeonate into a really well trained group that
can handle most anything. Are we truly going to
return to the middle ages?

I am really upset about this. I hope that we can get
this straightened out so that we can continue at least
similar to the way that we are currently working.

Journeyman Chirurgeon Annalies Pferdehirt

Annalies