[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] chirurgeon.net

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Nov 26 18:03:33 PST 2005

If you want to see a little of what I'm up to, go to
www.chirurgeon.net/perl/admin_sectoken.pm then push any of the tabs. All the
top level pages work. The sectoken and position detail pages work, but the
others are still in the works. All the database tables are in place and
working. Next detail is groups.

I'll have to add you to the person table (it is a different database than
the chirurgeon database currently - but after this all works, I'm
integrating the pieces.

I expect the "online" area will change to this format (that is a set of tabs
and grids of data with hotlinks). All the accesses will be by security
tokens instead of by admin levels. This allows an arbitrary level of
granularity. I can say JoeBob can change the third column from the right on
report 3 and so can all KCs without giving JoeBob access to all the other
things the KCs can access.

Caelin

  _____