[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Chirurgeon Camping at GW

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 17:54:43 PST 2005

To All

  As for staff the final list is up to Caelin but the early-on family is whoever is traveling with you as per last year. They pay full price but come on early and are expected to help at few hours on Sunday with final prep or on Monday morning getting everybody else on. And we need 20 people registered by 1 JAN with the Camping with section stating Chirurgeon to have land.

  If anyone would like to camp with the chirurgeonate please sign up when you register for GW and also drop me a line if you can so I know the #s and whom to expect.

  Arkell
  DWC-GW XV

"Carolle M. Cox" <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:

  As far as Gulf War, David plans to travel with us this year, so I'd be grateful to get an early-on slot.  I'll work - that much I promise.  If we need a training schedule this year, I'll help with it - I actually enjoy teaching FA/CPR, as long as I can be COD for at least one battle.  I, too, will be going a little easier this year.  With the collapse I had at the Chirurgeon Party (imagine the Nerve!) last year, I want to be able to pace myself a little so it doesn't happen again.  A warmer cloak will certainly help...

  Arkell - what's news on a Chirurgeon camping area?  With David along, I'll have to camp wherever we can get reliable electricity so his CPAP doesn't throw fits.

  Gerita

  DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
  www.japanesechinrescue.org
  http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

  People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross