[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] New chirurgeon statement

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 08:36:39 PST 2005

Hello, I am Crandall, and trained in Basic First Aid. Calling myself Crandall does not imply any level of training beyond Basic First Aid. Nor does the wearing of a baldric, badge or tabard.

I am not trained in any form of treatment for any condition that you may have other than determining whether you are breathing, bleeding or conscious. I may not perform invasive procedures. I may not offer you any form of medication nor may I determine whether you need a Doctor, EMT, EMS, Nurse or a Coroner. Though my actions are covered by the Good Samaritan act you may decide to take action on my existance and training through the courts.

If you are a member of the SCA legal commitee, or the BOD you are required to inform me of this before any of my knowledge is used to your benefit.

I need you to sign this 14 page form after carefully reading it and I also need two witnesses and a notary.