[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] Fwd: Re: [KC] Fwd: Please post to thechirurgeon's list

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 11:42:14 PST 2005

Again We as KCs & the SCG have no answers, as the BOD has yet to include us in any of the discussions. And Again until an offical policy comes from the BOD or the SCG we go on with buisness as always.

Arkell

Lancaster Community <lcai_lcai at yahoo.com> wrote:
Here, here. That makes a lot of sense. I did however
think that in medieval times that any guild or group
had apprentices, journeymen and then Masters. I still
have trouble understanding how they can take umbrage
at using those titles. Of course the peers do not
have the full guild names, they go from apprentice to
Master, or am I incorrect in that.

Will we still be able to try to get donations of
supplies and share them with each other, or is that
not allowed either?

Annalies - Got a Warrant

ansteorra-chirurgeon-bounces+hpockets=verizon.net at ansteorra.org