[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] New chirurgeon statement

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 11:54:29 PST 2005

May I print and use that??  Seems to me that this is getting a little excessive.  We already know that if we use our professional license, it's at our own risk.  And, as far as the titles go, most people outside the Chirurgeonate don't know who is who.  All they see is the red baldric, not the color of the "racing stripes" (as someone else so eloquently called them.  I, personally, am going to do my darnest for anyone that requires assistance from me.
YIS