[Ansteorra-chirurgeon] New chirurgeon statement

XRuadhCaillagh at aol.com XRuadhCaillagh at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 10:54:59 PST 2005

May I print and use that??  Seems  to me that this is getting a little
excessive.  We already know that if we  use our professional license, it's at our
own risk.  And, as far as the  titles go, most people outside the Chirurgeonate
don't know who is who.   All they see is the red baldric, not the color of the
"racing stripes" (as  someone else so eloquently called them.  I, personally,
am going to do my  darnest for anyone that requires assistance from me.
YIS
Fionn, a wanna-be wanna-be
(applied for appretiseship)